NSWPTC JCW 80' Container Wagon
50 of these wagons were built by Comeng Ltd at Braemar in 1975-76. They were numbered 22033 to 22082, fitted with 2CN bogies and 840mm diameter wheels and painted Indian red. They were designed to carry 2 x 40’ containers, 2 x 37’ container and 4 x 20’ or 2x 20’ and 1 x 40’ containers.
These models are based upon the second series of JCW wagons, the first contract of 32 wagons were delivered to TNT and used exclusively in their distribution of GMH parts between Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide they were painted TNT orange. As the wagons were so successful the NSWPTC acquired the 32 wagons from TNT and commissioned a second contract of 50 wagons to meet their growing intermodal requirements.
- Highly detailed Ready-to-Run HO scale model
- Injection moulded high quality plastic deck
- Die-cast metal centre beam
- Full brake rigging and underfloor detail
- Semi scale metal rimmed wheels
- Genuine Kadee #156 long shank whisker coupler
- 24” Minimum radius recommended