VICTORIAN RAILWAYS KQ CONTAINER WAGON
The KQ container wagons were first introduced in 1969 as a stop gap measure until further FQX container wagons could be built; they were constructed on IZ (RY) wagon frames. There were a total of 60 wagons built between 1969 and 1973; the model reflects the first 30 wagons built at Bendigo workshops. They were designed to carry a single 20’ container, many were permanently fitted with a MC cattle container as shown in Rob O’Regan’s picture above.
- Highly detailed Ready-to-Run HO scale model
- Injection moulded high quality plastic chassis
- Full brake rigging and underfloor detail
- Metal rimmed wheels
- Genuine scale Kadee metal knuckle couplers
- 18” Minimum radius recommended