VLINE Rail Tank Cars VTQF 706 - 711
This group of rail tank cars arrived in Victoria from NSW via South Australia in 1992. They are all ex C.O.R / BP Australia rail tank cars and were built by Tulloch Ltd between 1947 and 1951. This series of wagons are unusual in Victoria as they retained their NSW style of handbrake arrangement although they did receive VR style end shunters steps and hand rails.
SDS Models have made all 6 cars featuring 2 styles of rail tank car design from our existing NSW range with a VXC Victorian bogie. The livery represents the cars in service with painted out logos.
- Highly detailed Ready-to-Run HO scale model
- Injection moulded high quality plastic bodywork
- Etched metal walkways
- Finely detailed chassis and underfloor
- Full brake rigging
- Semi scale stainless steel rimmed wheels
- Genuine Scale Kadee® metal knuckle coupler
- 18” Minimum radius recommended