M1P-15 is a BEMF M1 with a Harness and NMRA plug for the Atlas MP-15.
- Back EMF Load Compensation: Provides superior slow speed control and high performance under load.
- Quiet Drive: Super-quiet motor control for "buzz" free motor performance.
- DC Mode: Decoder will automatically detect DC power. You can also configure how your lighting effects function on DC.
- RailCom®: This feature allows the decoder to talk to the command station. RailCom supports expansion for new features.
- Variable Momentum: Allows you to make custom acceleration and deceleration curves.
- Incandescent Bulb Support: This decoder can be used with 12 Volt bulbs.
- Function Remapping: Buttons 0 through 12 may be used to control the lighting functions of this decoder.
- Programmable Lighting Effects: Choose from 20 separate user-programmable lighting effects!
- Dimmable Brightness: Configure multiple different brightness levels for your LED's or incandescent bulbs.
- Decoder Lock: Feature which prevents accidental/unwanted programming while activated.
Dimensions (L x W x H): 0.365” x 0.587” x 0.109” or 9.27mm 14.91mm
Scale: HO Scale, N Scale
Continuous/Peak: 1.0/2.0 Amp
Total Functions: 2
Function Rating: 100 mA
12V Outputs: 2