HO-Scale decoder designed as a direct-plug replacement decoder for engines equipped with 8-pin NMRA sockets. By far one of the easiest decoders to install, the DP2X can be plugged into many locomotives with no effort.
- Back EMF Load Compensation: Provides superior slow speed control and high performance under load.
- Quiet Drive: Super-quiet motor control for "buzz" free motor performance.
- DC Mode: Decoder will automatically detect DC power. You can also configure how your lighting effects function on DC.
- RailCom®: This feature allows the decoder to talk to the command station. RailCom supports expansion for new features.
- Variable Momentum: Allows you to make custom acceleration and deceleration curves.
- Incandescent Bulb Support: This decoder can be used with 12 Volt bulbs.
- Function Remapping: Buttons 0 through 12 may be used to control the lighting functions of this decoder.
- Programmable Lighting Effects: Choose from 20 separate user-programmable lighting effects!
- Dimmable Brightness: Configure multiple different brightness levels for your LED's or incandescent bulbs.
- Decoder Lock: Feature which prevents accidental/unwanted programming while activated.
- Airwire™ Compatible: Fully compatible with Airwire™ operation.
- User-Loadable Speed Tables: Configure custom speed curves and set speed limits.
Interface Type: Direct-Plug (8-Pin NMRA)
Dimensions (L x W x H): 0.474" x 0.702" x 0.12" or 12.04mm x 17.83mm x 3.05mm
Scale: HO Scale
Continuous/Peak: 1.0/2.0 Amp
Total Functions: 2
Function Rating: 80 mA
12V Outputs: 2