SKB Parcel Vans
In late 1975 six high elliptical roofed EHO were converted by PTC for Parcels traffic. The conversion included the removal of the Guards accommodation, doorway and ducket were deleted, the double leaf hinged doors were replaced with a single sliding door.
The sides of our version were skinned with Masonite sheeting, the van also retained its distinctive tumblehome end profile.
All other EHO Parcels van conversions were rebuilt with plywood bodies and vertical side sheeting.
- Highly detailed Ready-to-Run HO scale model
- Injection moulded high quality plastic chassis
- Full brake rigging and underfloor detail
- Etched brass details
- Semi scale metal rimmed wheels
- Genuine Kadee scale couplers
- 18” Minimum radius recommended