NSWGR EHO Full - Panelled Version
Continuing with the style CME Thow adopted for his Express lavatory coaches all EHO Express Brake vans, when built, featured ornate upper body panelling with matchboard lower body sides.
The ornate panelling was found difficult to maintain and by the 1920s was progressively simplified to matchboard all over. This process took some two decades to complete as limited photographic evidence supports a panelled van still extant after 1945.
We’d like to express our thanks to Greg Edwards and Gary Saunders in their research work on early NSWR colours and to the assistance Greg Edwards provided in helping us with the early Tuscan colour scheme.
- Highly detailed Ready-to-Run HO scale model
- Injection moulded high quality plastic chassis
- Full brake rigging and underfloor detail
- Etched brass details
- Semi scale metal rimmed wheels
- Genuine Kadee scale couplers
- 18” Minimum radius recommended