RUNNING NUMBERS - 29425, 25789, 25600.
Buffers, Door Stops and Air Hoses are included and can be fitted if desired.
- 18" Minimum Radius.
- Ready To Run.
- Fine Scale RP25-88, Blackened, Brass Wheels.
- Fine injection moulded (ABS and POM) Body Components.
- Separately applied detail components.
- Complete interior detail.
- Factory painted and decorated.
- Genuine Kadee 158 whisker couplers.
- Accurate printing and stencilling.
- Height adjustable.
**PLEASE NOTE** Coupler trip pins will need to be adjusted due to the accurate coupler height.
The HJS open wagon was introduced to QR in the early 1950s and soldiered on right up until the 2000s.
There were 1,000 of these wagons in traffic built in two batches.
This high pressure injection moulded model covers the second batch built in Australia.
The model includes fine QR20A bogies.