Add foam hills and realistic rocks to your layout.
Foam insulation board is the perfect material for adding scenery to your model railroad – it’s lightweight, easy to cut and shape, and you can use it to model almost any geographic region. Follow along as the MR staff shows you how they added hills and rocks to their HO scale Thin Branch project railroad.
• Introduction to model railroad scenery 1:00
• Building foam hills 16:25
• Smoothing land forms 12:40
• Make your own rocks from molds 7:11
• Working with plaster rocks 18:22
• Working with foam rocks 11:51
• Painting rocks 14:01
• MR Video Plus Promo :30
Approximate Running Time: 1:21:00.