Ready-to-run (RTR) model of the NSWGR 44 Class (Alco export model DL500B) Co-Co diesel electric locomotive.
There were 3 different 44 class body variations:
- Mk1: 4401-4460: grill behind driver's and assistant's windows
- Mk2: 4461-4480: same as Mk1 except it had lit rear number boards
- Mk3: 4481-44100: same as Mk2 except that there was no grill behind driver's and assistant's windows
There were 3 different 930 class body variations:
- 1st : 930-955: single ended units
- 2nd : 936-944: double ended units with the side grills the same as the first series
- 3rd: 945-966: double ended units with side grills the same as NSWGR 44 class
Contents: 1x Mk3 model.