FMW / NRWF
Ten cars were built at Clyde Wagon Works between 1973 and 1976 for F. J. Walker Ltd utilizing the underframes from bogie livestock wagons and a fibreglass body from Domino Hedges Body Builders, numbered 23201 to 23210, later 23211 replaced the written off 23207. The wagons were used to transport frozen meat from Aberdeen in the Hunter Valley to Darling Harbour in Sydney. The meat was kept chilled in transit with CO2 gas being pumped into the car, after loading, via the snow port on the body side. The wagons were often worked in blocks to and from Darling Harbour in Express Goods trains.
- Highly detailed Ready-to-Run HO scale model
- Injection moulded high quality plastic chassis
- Full brake rigging and underfloor detail
- Semi scale metal rimmed wheels
- Genuine scale Kadee metal knuckle couplers
- 18” Minimum radius recommended