Department of Defence
TE - HEAVY LOAD WAGON
In the early 1950s the Commonwealth Government funded the construction of six wagons designed primarily to convey Centurion Mk3 tanks for the Army. These wagons were owned by the Defence Department but given NSWR wagon coding and numbering.
When they were not in use by the Army, they were pooled with other flat wagons for conveying of general traffic, steel plate and channel and other heavy or unusual loads.
- Highly detailed Ready-to-Run HO scale model
- Injection moulded high quality plastic chassis
- Full brake rigging and underfloor detail
- Etched brass details
- Semi scale turned and blacked 9.5mm diameter metal wheels
- Genuine Kadee scale couplers
- 18” Minimum radius recommended